The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yesterday the hubby and I decorated the yard for Halloween. I made all new tomb stones and we set up the grave yard, the ghosts and the spider webs all over the front of the house. It looks awesome, and let me tell you, if my camera wasn't broken, I would take pictures and show you all. I sent my camera back to the manufacturer to see if they can fix it but I'm almost tempted to go buy a new one. Anyone that knows me has figured out that I can't really live without my camera. I know it's lame but I am a serial picture taker! Maybe I'm just extremely vain and feel that I need to document every little thing about my amazing life? Who knows, I think I'm just addicted to my camera.

So, the trip to the beach was AWESOME! I would share more pictures that we took but, umm, well, you know. No camera, no pictures.

On Saturday while we were there we went to this super great pet supply boutique called Outer Barks where they hold a weekly "Yappy Hour". It was too cute. Lucy played with all kinds of other pooches, she played in a baby pool, they had snacks for the dogs, and I don't mean lame ones, they had spaghetti, turkey burgers, jerky, ice cream...I mean, good stuff! We also did a paw print picture. They painted Lucy's back paw with paint then stamped it onto a piece of paper. It was so cute and now lives on our fridge. And I know you're all thinking this, yes, we are weirdo's who are in love with our dog. God only knows how we'll be when we have kids! Although I still think I'll like our dog better....he he he.

And now, it's back to the grind. Work is boring as usual but I'm still just grateful to have a job. Hope everyone is having a great day!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, October 14, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm glad you had a great time. That "Yappy Hour" sounds cute. Like a big ole play date for pups. Who knew?

     
  • At 4:35 PM, October 14, 2008, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    haha- the yappy hour sounds like a great time! I am sad we don't live closer together so our pups could play- I know they would have a blast!!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, October 16, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    Coming back from a great vacation sucks! Good luck with that!

    I'd go into convulsions without my camera...seriously.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, October 16, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    LOL - know what I was thinking?? I wonder if any place around here has something like that for Cooper!!

    Lots of pictures? Just wait..if you ever have kids. I was bad before, but now I am INSANE.

    Mason must think his mommy is a camera lens...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, October 17, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    Yappy hour! LOL I wish they did something like that around here!

    And your decorations sound awesome. You're welcome to come decorate my house next. ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home