The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, September 05, 2008

My husband comes home today and I am beside myself! The pooch and I are going to pick him up at the airport around 2 o'clock this afternoon.

My dad was scheduled to have his annual LP party this Saturday (for those of you too young to know what an LP is, it's what we used to listen to music on! before cd's and tapes, you know, the things you make bowls and are projects out of now). Anyway, now we're supposed to get the remnants of Hanna and with that, up to 3" of rain an hour and wind up to 79 mph! I hope some of that wind takes down some of the trees in my back yard that keep dumping premature acorns all over my deck, but I also hope they fall away from my house! Wishful thinking I presume.

Anyway, I am expecting to have a lovely weekend catching up with the hubby! I'll see you all when I resurface!!!

Have a great weekend everyone...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home