The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Oh My God! The hubby comes home tomorrow after being away for 3 weeks! It seems like he's been gone FOREVER and I'm sure it's so much worse for him. I'm taking a half day off work and the pooch and I are planning to greet him at the airport. He'll be so happy!!

Okay, I don't want to talk about politics really, because, well, no one cares about my opinion. And honestly, I don't care about anyone else's opinion in return. I just want to say that I accidentally switched on the republican convention last night while Palin was speaking and I wanted to vomit. I swear to god, if this dumb whore becomes my vice president, or my anything for that matter, I am moving to Europe. (FYI Hubby! if those two fools are running our country, we got some packing to do). I am not even kidding. I will miss my family terribly and it will probably be hard to adjust for a bit, but I'm leaving the country.

I just want to know why the Republicans think they are so much better than everyone else? I was listening to the "mother of the year" speaking last night and she is just so smug and self righteous. I seriously want to punch her in the grill. Then, when she's down, I want to tell her to get her ass home and take care of her down syndrome infant and her pregnant teenager that she should have been enforcing her abstinence stance on, since she's so passionate about it. Or maybe she should go fight for the right of the government to tell me what I can and can not do with MY body. I mean, it's 2008, what better thing to waste our money on than more Roe vs. Wade legislation.

Perhaps she can take her ass to D.C. - what a culture shock that will be - and hand out guns to all of the teenagers and crack heads and let them have at it, since she's so into guns and the freedom to carry them. Guess what asshole, carrying a gun in D.C. or the rest of the country for that matter doesn't hold the same intentions as carrying a gun in Alaska. There's no hunting wolves in D.C. People just hunt people here.

Oh, and while you're in D.C., you may not want to visit the DuPont Circle area. I hear it's very "gay" and we all know that is unacceptable in your eyes. Let's hope one of your fucked up children, or better yet, soon to arrive grandchildren, don't "choose" to be gay because they would probably be disowned. You know, because given the choice, we'd all want to be a social outcast because of our sexual orientation.

OY! I can't go on. No one wants to read it and really, I am just ranting to myself because no one would want to hear this spoken out loud. I am certain of this. Plus, I don't want to offend anyone face to face. Politics are so stupid. They all speak out of both sides of their mouths. It's sick the passion and fight this brings out in us. There's no way everyone will ever agree on a subject, let alone a candidate. I wish they'd all just go away! And I wish I could ignore it, that it didn't matter to me. But it does, and it sucks!

Now, let's end on a positive note, shall we? Some pictures of my sweet, sweet Lucy-fer!

<span class=

<span class=

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home