The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My life is Boooooring. I have nothing to write about. Nothing eventful happening in my world.

I just got done reading Blindness, which is also coming out in the theaters, if it hasn't already. It was a really good book. If you're into reading you should check it out!

Work is boring and uneventful but hey, at least I have a job. With the way the economy is these days, I feel lucky that I don't have to run down to McDonald's to make ends meet. But, let me tell you, if I had to, I would. Thanks Bush for bankrupting our country. You're the man!

The pooch is cuter than ever and I want to eat her with BBQ sauce.

Aaaannnd...that's about it. See, I told you had I nothing to say. Now, I will go see what you all have to say, or not say.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, September 25, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    I've had Blindness on my shelves for YEARS. I really need to get off my ass and read it before I go see the movie.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, September 26, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    Same old here too...*sigh*

     
  • At 2:25 PM, September 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me see if I'm following along here. First you abruptly go AWOL, thus depriving me of one of my sources of killing time at work. Then you recommend a book, aptly called "Blindness", while leaving us all in the dark as to the genre of the book. THEN you admit to fantasies of puppycide. Girl, you are just plain selfish.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, September 29, 2008, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    sometimes no news is good news, right?

    glad everything is okay in your world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home