The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008




<span class=

Well, this is how the weekend began, well, Saturday morning that is...Thank god my personal bartender came home in one piece!

On Friday the pooch and I headed to the airport to get the hubby. TSO was a little afraid that the pooch may have forgotten him but I can assure you, with the way that dog's tail was wagging and the time spent licking her daddy's face off, I can assure you, no love was lost! It was good to get him home!

We barely left the house all weekend. Take that as you may (DK!). And we got way more than 3"...of rain. But thankfully, no trees fell. It was kind of nice to have torrential down pours all day Saturday because it gave us an even better excuse to just stay in the house and enjoy each other's company.

Today the hubby and I celebrate 2 years of wedded bliss! I can't even believe we've been married 2 whole years. It seems like just yesterday we were partying it up at our wedding. And it really doesn't even seem like we've been together for the 10 years that we have. Every day we spend together is really and truly better than the day before and for that, I am certain that this man was put on this earth for me. So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TSO! I love you!

wedded bliss



Have a great day everyone!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home