The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yayyyy!!!

I got my camera...hooray!! And, lucky for you, it was an eventful drive in to work today.

First I caught a family of deer hopping across a pretty busy street as I was driving in. I tried to get a picture of the mama but it came out blurry. She was literally at the front door of a house that I drove by. Can you imagine opening your front door, or looking outside and seeing a huge deer at your door? Anyway, here are two of the little one's crossing...

oh deer!


Also on my way to work, I decided to get a shot of the most obnoxiously decorated house I've ever seen. And it doesn't even have anything to do with my opinion on candidates. If I saw someone with Obama signs in their yard like this I would have the same reaction. I mean, these people are the one's that are just SCREAMING for a confrontation. This to me just says, "hey look at me! Do you agree? GREAT! Don't agree? I'll fight with you about it!" I'm surprised these morons don't have curtains inside their house fashioned out of these ridiculous signs. AND, where the hell do you even get signs this size?

obnoxious

Sarah!

And now for the part that's my opinion...REALLY? You're that much of a Sarah Palin fan? I mean, it's one thing to like McCain. He's not that bad really, but you will admit that you LOVE Sarah Palin? What a bunch of morons!!! And they have kids. The poor little things.

I guess I should just be glad that we live in a society that we are free to be morons and tell the world about it with no consequences. And hey, I have a new camera! YAYYYY!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, October 23, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    Yay for the new camera!!

    I can't believe those signs...the politics there are killing me. I'm baffled really. Such a circus.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, October 23, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    LMAO. That house is begging to be vandalized. I would never, but I'm sure someone would.

    And DEER!!! I would crap myself if I opened the door to a big ole deer, but what a story!

     
  • At 5:00 PM, October 23, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    YAY for your new camera! I keep meaning to take a picture of all the chipped wood from the trees Gustav took down but I NEVER have my camera with me.

    That house over the top for me. I'm all for supporting your person but that is just askin' for trouble.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, October 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alright, I'm finally caught up ... carry on.

     
  • At 6:04 PM, October 24, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    A new camera?! Yay! What kind? I'm a camera geek & would love details.

    That house is too funny...I never understood why someone would want their person choice out in front of their house like that...sheesh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home