The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So I got an email from my camera manufacturer telling me that they can fix my camera - hooray! For the low, low price of $110!!! BOOOO. Now, I'm sorry but why would I get my camera fixed for $110 when I can buy a new one for $180? As a matter of fact, that's what I decided to do. I told them to send me my broken camera back and I ordered a new one from Costco.com, which also came with a brand new 2 gig memory card for free! God I love Costco. On a side note, did you know that Costco sells caskets? Incredible! I hope they don't sell them in bulk...

The manufacturer offered me some other options, which I appreciate, but it just wasn't worth it. One of the options was a refurbished camera for something like $150, and the other was like 10% off the cost of repairs. Uhhhh, NO! So now I am DYING waiting for my new camera to show up. It only happens when I don't have my camera - there have been about a million photo opportunities that NEEDED to be recorded and I can't do anything about them. Oh well, I guess Grandma's 80th birthday party will live on in my memories...

Let's hope my next post is filled with photos!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home