The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It was a very busy weekend! On Friday I went to meet a friend of mine so that he could meet a pooch that my aunt is fostering. We're hoping he will want to adopt this furry little monster. Who wouldn't want this cute little thing:
IMG_1172

IMG_1186

On Friday night my old colleagues and I took our old boss out because he will be moving across the country later this month for a new job. It was bitter sweet but it was a fun night! We went out for crabs then we drank...and drank...and drank! It was a ton of fun and we ended the night with a "one last shot" of jack daniels. Yeah, it was that kind of night!

Saturday was plagued with the delayed hangover and then the party started all over again as we tailgated for the Redskins pre-season game against the Buffalo Bills. After an ugly start we ended up winning the game. It was a beautiful evening and we had so much fun.

On Sunday I had a brunch with the ladies in my family. It was a lot of fun but I was exhausted from the weekend and I was glad it was over early.

I'm getting really excited about my trip and I know the pooch will be in good hands. I am not worried about her in the least. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling she is going to have a great time with her sitters while we're away.

I'm going to L.A. on Thursday to see one of my bestest friends and tear up the town a little. A few days later I fly out to meet the hubby in Denver. I've never been there before and I'm excited to check out a fun, new city! I booked a hotel room at the Hotel Monaco and from what I hear, and from what the web site looks like, it's going to be awesome!! We've also planned to go see a concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater. If you scroll over the seating chart you get a shot of what the view is over the mountains. It looks amazing! I can't wait to be sitting there, taking in a great show and a beautiful sun set all at the same time. And of course sitting next to my sweet man!

Anyway, now I'm trying to get all of the last minute things taken care of at work before I hit the road. I hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a great Tuesday. If I'm unable to post again before I go away I will leave you with a picture of the cutest pooch on earth...LUCY!

IMG_0542

IMG_0617

Picture 7

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home