The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Neighbors are CRAZY - Part 2

Oh the antics continue, yes they do.

So, you all will remember our crazy neighbor that called Animal Control on us. You know, the ONLY people and dog that our pooch barks at. Yeah, them! WELL, this morning, hubby takes the pooch out back to do her biznass and to his surprise he finds that the nut case next door has hung sheets all along her side of the gate. His words? "I think they might not like our dog...?" HA!

Okay, seriously, SERIOUSLY! They are NUTZ with a capitol N. BUT, it makes for some very entertaining daily life at the casa. Even Lucy was like, "What the fuck?" in her little doggie way. I mean, it's a shame they didn't bother to think that Lucy can umm, JUST LOOK UP and see their dog barking in their upstairs window and start barking again...They may have also forgot that Lucy often jumps up on our hot tub, also higher than their sheet force field.

One of our friends suggested we put up a higher line and hang our sheets out there. The only way I'd do that is if I could also hang my underwear, bra's, you know, whatever...

I actually feel kind of bad for these people. Do you really have that much trouble talking to people that rather than coming over or even CALLING us on the telephone from about 12 feet away, hell, I'd take a letter at this point, you would rather do weird crap like this that just makes us laugh at you? I mean, if they were to say one word to us we would do everything in our power to work this situation out. But since we don't know what the actual "problem" is, we clearly can't fix it.

Of course I took pictures because well, as they say, they're worth a thousand words. So please, enjoy the photos that I like to call, "HOLY SHEETS"! I love the one where Lucy is like, HUH?



www.flickr.com



5 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, July 10, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    Oh fuckin' hell. Are they serious? That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, July 10, 2008, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Somewhere there is a villiage looking for their idiots... you might want to give them a ring and tell them where your neighbors are.

    That is the most insane thing I've ever seen!!!

    You simply must call the city on them and have the code enforcement division stop by.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, July 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you could hang a large Union Jack in your garden? I'd lend you mine but it wouldn't be big enough. ;)

     
  • At 8:34 AM, July 12, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    You are CLEARLY dealing with nutjobs here...oh, what fun this is gonna be. I say you get all your friend's dogs to come over & bark at once...then record it & keep playing it over & over & over.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, July 14, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    Wow. Serious bonkerjobs eh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home