The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today I got to meet one of my hero's! I don't say that often because, well, I don't idolize many "celebrities" or famous people but I truly like this man. Mostly because I think he is himself on and off screen. He's funny, interesting, talented and even cuter in person (Sorry babe). HA!

Anyway, check it out...



www.flickr.com


So Lucy got her first of two bordatella shots this morning so that she is able to be boarded. She did so well. Afterward we visited a local doggy day care and boarding kennel that some of our friends use and swear by. It actually went very well. I think Lucy may have been very overwhelmed because she was calm, shy, gentle, subdued and behaved unlike I've ever seen her. Anyone that knows Lucy knows that this is very out of character for her. I think, if we go with this place, that we'll have to take her there for day care a few times first to get used to the environment, the staff and all the other dogs. One of the pluses to this place is that they have a live streaming web cam and you can watch your pooch playing and hanging out all day long. As much as this puts my mind at ease, I'm still sad. It's going to be really hard to leave this little bitch for a whole week. I'm such a baby!

This Saturday, hubby, pooch and I are going to drive around to all of the facilities that we have on our list to see if any of them are outstanding. If we feel that any of them are top notch and will take the best care of our pooch I guess we'll set her up to be boarded there. I never thought this would be so hard but it really is. I guess if I had a child it would be similar to finding child care. Oh well...I'll keep you all posted!


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home