The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, July 03, 2008



Hmmm, I'm starting to think the farmers on the Eastern shore know what the hell they're talking about. This, my friends, is one of my tomatoes that was pure green two days ago. The full moon is supposed to happen on Thursday evening so we'll see if this sucker is bright red by Friday. I'm just happy to see some color on these damn things. I was starting to get worried that they'd never change. This one has literally been growing on the vine since about 2 weeks after I planted the tomato plants. It's sure to be juicy and sweet!

Now, on to the real reason for posting...

LUCY!

Have you ever seen anything cuter?

lucy

Me either! I love this shot. I could literally eat the picture. Man I love that stinky little bitch!


She sure is SCARY...somebody call Animal Control QUICK!!!


scary dog

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, July 03, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    The wait for those tomatoes can be agonizing can't it? I'm also drooling over my jalepeno's..Come on already!

    I'll be waiting to hear about your full moon experiment.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, July 04, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    LMAO!! Those pics are awesome!! How could anyone be scared of her?

    I've learned that farmers know their shit. I bet that thing will be blazin red by the weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home