The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, June 13, 2008


Yayy, it's Friday! I am looking forward to doing pretty much NOTHING this weekend, other than Father's Day festivities on Sunday, but that's easy stuff. Dad's are pretty easy.


Yesterday I met this little angel! She's up for adoption and my aunt is fostering her for the humane society. She is the complete opposite of our little Lucy. She doesn't jump, she doesn't scratch, she's so calm and sweet. And, the lucky person who adopts her will get a pup that is already potty trained, which, if you've ever had a new dog you know is one of the hard parts of the process! She was so sweet. I hope someone I know adopts her so I can go visit her!

Anyway, I have nothing on my plate. Nothing to report and nothing fun coming up to tell anyone about. Just looking forward to spending some quality time with my husband and my pooch this weekend. I hope everyone else is having a great Friday the 13th and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, June 13, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    What a sweet face! If I adopt her will you come visit me? I've been kicking around the idea of a dog but I know I'll get stuck with all the "work". I'm not sure if I want that.

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, June 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll bet Lucy would LOVE a little playmate ... it might even calm her down a bit. Or not. But it would still be a perfect solution.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, June 14, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    I agree with danjeruskurves!! Lucy needs a playmate!

    What a precious face...couldn't you just imagine waking up to 2 sweet little mugshots in your face?

     
  • At 9:56 PM, June 14, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    Happy weekend!

    Your aunt is a very good soul...& what a sweet pup!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, June 14, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    Awwww, what a sweety! I just wanna kiss the top of her wittle head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home