The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This morning I got to experience one of god's cruel jokes. The alarm clock was set for 5:15am but I woke up urgently having to pee at 5:02am. I was so sad as I got up and got ready while hubby and the pooch were all snuggled up and warm in bed.

It's now 2pm and the fact that I woke up so early is starting to hit me. I am really tired...I'm also a wimp and love sleeping. Man, I wish we had "nap time" at work! Maybe I'll move to Spain, don't they still have siesta's there?

So my finger that Lucy tried to rip off is still sore and it's crooked! I don't know how it wasn't broken but whatever. My knuckle is also a little screwed up. I am having trouble getting my wedding ring on and off. I think my finger may be jacked up for good.

One more day of this crazy, early starting work day and then I'm taking a half day on Friday to get my hair done. I haven't let my bosses know this yet but they'll have no choice in the matter.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great day!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home