The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

my right leg is on fire.

This morning I shaved my legs and apparently some of my goose bumps were not quite gone. I'll give you a minute to imagine what that feels like....If you guessed "Glorious", you're right!

Last night was our first dog obedience class sans dogs. I'm excited for this class. The teacher seems really great and I think our little Lucy is finally going to learn some manners! It was also nice to hear about some other pups, and even older dogs, that seem to have similar and even worse puppy behaviors than our pooch. Yayyy for bad dogs! The only bad thing is, unlike the puppy classes that we took Nola to, the dogs are not allowed to play at the beginning of class. This is going to kill Lucy. I'm seriously going to have to take her on a long walk before each class to wear her hyper ass out!

I have nothing exciting to talk about or report. It's just another boring, rainy day...I hope everyone else is having a much more interesting day than mine!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, April 01, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    Daisy and I skipped class last night because neither of us felt very good and it's a 40-min drive each way. Ugg! One more week!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, April 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's overcast in Houston; I'm bored at work; I don't want to be here as in "at work" OR as in "Houston". I'm cranky. I think that about covers it.

     
  • At 11:07 PM, April 01, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    Ouch...I know what that feels like.

    Good luck at puppy class...it was the best thing I could have done for my puppy...we both got a lot out of it.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, April 02, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    *cringe* I feel your pain!

    I'm glad you found a class for you and your pup. Wearing her out before hand sounds like a good plan.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, April 03, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    No play time with a room full of dogs.
    A sin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home