The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Well, if we had listened to the weather men we would have been sitting in our house the whole weekend. It was supposed to be rainy and shitake out all weekend but somehow ended up sunny and beautiful!

On Saturday the hubby and I took the pooch down to Annapolis to walk around and play and all that fun stuff. It was such a nice day and it was packed down there. Lots of dogs and their owners enjoying the great outdoors and the many pet friendly stores and restaurants. Our little Lucy was so good and she made lots of new friends. There were some really beautiful dogs out and about.

We also apparently kicked her arse because here is a picture of her when we got home SLEEPING with her head up. She was so tired she just couldn't keep her little eyes open. It's pictures like these that make me want to just eat her for breakfast. God I love that little bitch!




I've come to the conclusion that a trip to the mall, as icky as that sounds to me, is inevitable at this point. Losing 25 pounds makes your old pants look a little weird. I wore a pair of pants to work the other day and was so embarrassed when I went to the bathroom and I looked like I was wearing my big sister's hand me down's...I tried to stay at my desk for the remainder of that day so no one would really notice my bad clothing choice!

I don't know about any of you but I am so totally not happy about the fact that Easter is this weekend. WTF? Easter is not supposed to be the same week as St. Patty's day and it's supposed to be in April. It's too early. I don't like this at all. Some people have said it's because it's a leap year but I just don't get that. What does one day in February have to do with when we celebrate Easter? If this happens again I'm boycotting!

Anyway, blah, blah, blah! Hope you all agree...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, March 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this Easter thing somehow tie-in with the fact that your Jesus was actually born in March and not December?

    Lucy = cuteness overload. *swoon*

     
  • At 4:54 PM, March 18, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    It just seems to early to me. We haven't even got rid of all this snow! Some years Easter falls on my birthday, but that's still the end of March..not this 5 days after St. Pats day business!

    Btw- I totally kept my pants on this year...most of the day.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, March 18, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    YAY for you! I can appreciate all your hard work in losing your weight. I've been putting off buying pants myself. I've purchased shirts but I didn't want to get pants till I was sure I was done. I dug out my shorts today and found that I look like a bell when I wear them!

    Your pooch looks so sweet sleeping like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home