The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Okay, if I see one more picture of Amy Winehouse and her hideous, jacked up face I am going to throw up!

I am so over this crazy biatch. Every time I get on one of my favorite gossip web sites I am inundated with close up shots of her scratched up arms, her ugly mug with whatever that contagious fungus growing all over it is, and let me tell you, covering up shit like that with makeup looks like spackle...it's not a good look! Her hair is gnarly, her makeup is gross. I don't get it.

Her voice is amazing but you know what...she's not all that. I think she needs to get her face out of the media and go sober up somewhere. And while she's there she needs to find a good dermatologist and make up artist...

You know, because I'm perfect...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, March 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw man, I LOVE Amy!!! If you can persuade the media to stop hounding and stalking her, I would much appreciate it. Hell, that would drive ME to shoot-up! Oh, and she had a bacterial skin infection ... :) Now, if she can just clean-up her act and live to make another album or ten, I'll be happy. Even if the last one is posthumous.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, March 27, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    I was on a similar rant about her not to long ago! I don't understand why drunk junkie type people get to be all rich and famous and leave poor chumps like me almost at the point of begging for cash...

     
  • At 11:09 PM, March 27, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    I never got her charm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home