The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Okay, I'm giving you fair warning. This is about to get real sappy. I need to brag on my hubby so this may induce vomiting for some. If you feel your gag reflexes starting to quiver already I suggest you stop reading now!


So, not only did I come home to these beautiful flowers last night:






I also came home to dinner! Prepared dinner! Made with the hubby's own two hands!! And let me tell you, it may not look it, but it was DEELISH! TSO may be in trouble now that I know what he's capable of! It was a southwesty kind of chicken chili-ish dish. It was spicy and SO yummy!





Then he left to go play poker with the boys...typical! Just kidding. But I do want to say how lucky I feel to have him. He was off work yesterday and decided to do something nice for his wife. He does little things to surprise me all the time and I am blessed to have a man who appreciates me, shows it, tells me and is just plain old sweet! AND, he's not out banging whores, that I know of!

I am a very lucky lady. I just hope everyone is lucky enough to spend their lives with such a good person. He's my best friend. We have so much fun together. We have a lot of respect for one another. We totally get one another. AND, he's hot!

I love you babe!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, March 19, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    What a sweet guy and a sweet post too. Aint love grand?!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, March 19, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    No gagging here..just envious!
    What a sweetheart! You're a lucky gal!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, March 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life is all about choices. Let's see, should I (b) pretend I never read this post? (4) slit my wrists because I am clearly destined to remain a bitter divorcée for the rest of my life? (viii) point-out that the food looks like vomit?

    I know you love ME, babe, but don't you think you should show some consideration for the feelings of TSO too?

     
  • At 4:51 PM, March 19, 2008, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    :O)

    God you are such a bitch DK...I do love you! I expected nothing less from you...

     
  • At 11:01 PM, March 19, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    I can't promise that I won't puke...but good for you...he sounds like a great man: )

     
  • At 12:02 PM, March 20, 2008, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Awwww that was super sweet of him. I assume you are doing the same sorts of things for him? Sounds like a keeper!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home