The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, March 13, 2008


Okay, I have a new addiction...This is totally lame but I am obsessed!

I can't stop doing these damn Fill-in Puzzles! I am seriously turning into a 90 year old woman sitting around doing my puzzles...

A month or so ago when the hubby and I went to Florida for a long weekend I decided on the way home to pick up a crossword puzzle book and a couple of trashy magazines from one of those airport news stands. Well, since I don't ever read or look closely at anything, I just grabbed a book. When I went to start a puzzle half way through the flight I realized there were no clues, just words. I was like WTF is this? I was so pissed at myself.

So, then I decided to read the directions and learn how to do this lame puzzle so I could entertain myself for a little while at least. Well, that was the beginning of the end. I can't put this thing down. I even went to the web site and ordered a stack of them!

I keep one in my bag and I do puzzles while waiting in the doctor's office waiting room, I do them when I'm watching tv, I do them on the Metro, I do them when I'm sitting outside with the dog, I do them when I have a break at work. It's nuts but they are SO MUCH FUN!

Since starting these damn things I found out that two of my sisters are addicted to them too, which makes me feel better because they are younger than I am and have a life!

Anyway, if you've never done one of these and you like word games/puzzles, you should check it out. Ahhh, nothing like a little old fashioned, good, clean fun!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home