The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, November 12, 2007

How big are your balls?


Okay, so the other day the pooch and I were driving down the road and I saw this truck in front of me. I think I drove with my mouth hanging open for a few miles before I decided to try and locate my camera.

Yes, I'll admit I almost crashed about three times while fumbling through my bag for the camera and then again when I was trying to drive 75 miles per hour and take an in focus picture but I got one and here it is.





What would you call this?? Car balls? Tow balls? Oy! Whatever it is it's gross. I can't believe someone would have the "balls", pardon my pun, to actually put this on their vehicle and drive around with it in plain view. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! all I can say is whoever chose to put this on their car is someone I hope to never know.

Hey Boys...I smell Christmas present...

7 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, November 12, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    I've seen 'em. They're big amongst rednecks and whatnot. And the really sad thing...they're SO SMALL in comparison with the vehicle! Who would want balls on their truck? But moreover, who would want SMALL BALLS on their truck? It seems to defeat the whole purpose of beballing one's vehicle.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, November 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Which just goes to show you that you obviously do not live in the heart of sophisticated current fashion. I've seen these in Texass a number of times over the years. *gag*

     
  • At 7:32 PM, November 12, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    All I can say is...why?!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, November 13, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Perhaps it's advertising. "Look! I have saggy nasty nads!"

     
  • At 8:02 PM, November 13, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    LOL - those are Tuck Nutz (I think the website is actually www.trucknuz.com).
    I tried a couple years ago to get them for my hubby's monster truck, but they wouldn't ship them to Canada. I wonder if they do now.

    I'll get him some blue ones!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, November 13, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    ...and yes I know how redneck that sounds about my husband wanting them for his monster truck!!

    I've given up.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, November 16, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Yeah, this truck did have a Nascar bumper sticker to go along with the balls...I guess it is a "redneck" thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home