The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Randomness...

So I finally took pictures of the chair cushions that I recovered for my sister. I think they turned out pretty well and I love the fabric:



























So, we leave for Miami butt ass early tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it. This sounds ridiculous but I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my husband. I feel like the more time I spend at home, the less time I spend with my hubby. By the time he gets home from work and we have dinner and do our thing it seems like it's time to go to bed and we haven't spent any real quality time together. Next thing you know it's early in the morning and he's off to work and the cycle starts all over again. I guess when I was working it was easier because we both left in the AM, went to an office and then got home around the same time and spent the same amount of time at home and together...I don't know. Believe me, I'm not complaining about being home. I would love to continue to have health insurance and get paid to stay home for the rest of my life but I still haven't figured out how to work that one.

Anyway, I am also going to miss the pooch more than I thought! I was laying in bed with my little baby this morning thinking how I am really sad to leave her. She and I have been spending a ton of time together these days and it's gonna be weird to leave her for a few days. I'm glad it's only for a weekend. It'll do us good to have a few days apart. But she really is so cute and sweet. I love that stinky little bitch.

Well, I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I'm leaving you with pictures of our makeshift photo shoot. It was supposed to be a goof kind of thing that me and one of my sisters were doing but the pooch ended up "posing" and looking so cute that I had to post these.
















7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home