The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do people really eat at Quizno's? Seriously, do they? I mean, we are inundated with their stupid commercials here and the two times I have tried it I have wanted to throw the nasty sub out the window at an old lady walking her poodle. I think their subs are gross. So, just wondering if anyone else out there felt the same way...and if you don't, fuck you. HA! kidding. But you know I'm right, they're just not good.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, September 27, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Um well yeah. I like Quiznos. I'm just sad that they don't sell their chicken corn chowder anymore. So I guess I'm $#@&ed.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, September 27, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Well, everything's better in the south (in terms of food) OGO, so I'll just let that be the reason it may be good there. Here...they SUCK! Yucky Yucky poo poo.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, September 29, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    We have so many Quiznos here, and I'm not sure how they stay in business. I tried them once, and besides paying out the ass for a sandwich, it tasted like crap.
    Nope, not me. I won't eat there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home