The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

kitchen clambake 2

So this weekend was great. We had a "kitchen clam bake" with my family. It was our first try and it turned out really well. We had so much food and it was so yummy. Of course I forgot to take pictures until it was too late so the pic's below are basically carnage and whatever was left and put in the oven to stay warm. It does still look good though huh?






We spent a lot of time with the pup and had a lot of down time this weekend and it was great. So I'm back to "work" and just totally depressed and bummed about it. I still don't have a clear role, boss, job...I don't know what's going to happen but it's really driving me nuts. I also don't really have much to talk about so now I'm going to check all of you out. Thank god this is a short week...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, September 05, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    I know - I can't believe it is already Wednesday, thank goodness for small miracles!

    How is the pup? Is she sleeping through the night all the time now? We need more pics!!!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, September 05, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    WOW. I can't believe they are just leaving you hanging like that at work. That can't be very productive.

    The food looks fabulous. How can you be losing weight when you always eat so good?! I need your secret! Congrats lady I can't believe I'm all crowing about mine and you haven't said a peep! GO ON WITH YO BAD SELF!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, September 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alright, it's time for WWJD ... that's right, what would Julia do? Sweetie, I know your work situation is frustrating, BUT you are getting a paycheck and benefits. Life is always going to change whether you like it or not. Look at the big picture, where do you want to be a year from now? If you possibly can, just focus on that and take it one day at a time. Or look for a new job. Or demand that they give you a definite answer on where you stand. Take back the power. Or start taking a flask of vodka to work (you could always disguise it as eye wash).

    Right, and now I demand more puppy photos. Or photos of you doing it puppy-style with TSO. I'm easy either way.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, September 06, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Oh my GOD, that looks so amazingly good. I'm SO HUNGRY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home