The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, August 06, 2007

it's 11:40am and I have yet to make it into the office...the thought of going in is making my head hurt. I also managed to spill some of my chocolate breakfast shake onto my work laptop keyboard this morning so when I push the "c" key it won't type but when I type any other key I get 16 c's. It's making typing this post quite a huge pain in my arse. If I were smart I would just use my home computer seeing as I am Home!

Anyway, we had our softball playoff's this Saturday and it was rough. By the second game it was so hot I had to take myself out of the game because I thought I was going to pass out. I literally started to black out and get dizzy a number of times and it was actually quite scary. I made myself eat an orange and that kind of brought me back to life.

The hubby had to work all night on Saturday and that sucked but it made it easier for me to stay home and not go out and spend money I don't have.

On Sunday we went out to the eastern shore and had the most amazing crabs. They were HUG and delicious! eating crabs is one of my favorite past times.

Anyway, I can't type like this anymore. thank god for spell check. I'm about to throw this computer out the window Have a good one everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm glad you took care of yourself in that heat! I've never eaten crabs I've had crab meat before but never the whole crab. I don't know if I could do it!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    OGO - I couldn't live without my crabs. Them and bacon...oh okay, and I guess the hubby and pooch ;O) But really, Maryland Blue crabs (which often come from Louisianna when they're out of season here) are so deelish! You should try them sometime but only when you're in MD/DC. It is an experience...

     
  • At 11:16 PM, August 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i played catch the other day and im sore. and it was only catch. that is cool you play on a team :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home