The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, August 03, 2007

well, it's Friday and that's a good thing I guess...

I got some great news, then horrible news on Wednesday which took the wind right out of my sails! First I found out that my old boss worked it out where he could take me with him to his new job. He got me a position, I was good to go. I even received an email with my new space location and all of the information needed to move...THEN the bad news. My old boss informed me that there was a "freeze" on all employees in my group and I was NOT ALLOWED to move! Not allowed to go with him. Not allowed to take a new position period! SO - I'm fucked. I don't know how they can do this but I guess they can. So I still have nothing to do, my "new boss" has yet to contact me STILL...whatever, it's so deflating.

SO - I decided that Thursday I was going to be "sick" and that's what I did. I called out and spent the day with my sisters and a friend at the pool.

It's 10am and I am still far from getting into the office. I am so unmotivated. I guess I'll get there eventually.

We have fun plans to head out to the eastern shore this weekend and eat big, fat crabs. I can't wait!! Other than that...blah blah blah.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, August 03, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    well yesterday sounds heavenly!

    A freeze? Those bastards!

    Well at least try to have fun this weekend... :)

     
  • At 11:06 AM, August 03, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    So your old boss is still with the company? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question. I'm a dork.

    I wish CCB would call in sick. I could use a day with him.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, August 03, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    That's not a stupid question OGO, but yes, he took a job with another division of our company and wanted me to go with him...

    Tell CCB life is too short not to take a sick day here and there!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, August 05, 2007, Blogger Calvin said…

    hope things work out with the job.. keep smiling :-)

    have a great weekend!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, August 06, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Wow, that freeze thing sounds SO illegal!

    I hope you enjoyed the crabs and tell everyone at the office to kiss your ass. Or just tell them to kiss my ass!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, August 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is total bullshit that you can't take the job sorry to hear that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home