The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, it's getting better every day. Last night we ALL slept like babies. The pooch went directly into her crate, in our room, and didn't make a peep. We all got a much needed, good night's sleep. She is cuter than ever and such a sweet little thing. She is really starting to grow on us. As bitter-sweet as it truly is, she is helping us heal.

We have been getting her outside to do her biznass and it's seeming to work. Oh, and treats don't hurt the process either...We're all really getting to know each other and adjust accordingly.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, and if I haven't, I apologize but I just wanted to thank all of you that come by, leave comments and truly help me (and the hubby) through these hard times. I know it sounds lame but I really consider some of you friends and the support that you've given us through this difficult situation is just as important and just as appreciated as the support we've gotten from family and friends that are here in our lives physically. Things are gonna be okay. I know it.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, August 28, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    YAY! I'm glad you all got some sleep. Hopefully it's the beginning of a trend! How could things not get better wit a puddy widdle face wike dat?

     
  • At 12:39 PM, August 28, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    yay @ Lucy for being a good dog!!!!

    I am so excited for you.

    Do you want a little blond cocker spaniel to go with your lab? ;) I jest... (sort of)

     
  • At 2:21 PM, August 28, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Awww, hugs!! Big honkin' group hugs and puppy kisses for everyone. I'm so glad that things are going well.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, August 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sheesh ... what a softie! ;)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, August 28, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Ha ha Danjerus! I wish you were closer so i could smack you and then hug you all at the same time! HA

    Andi - you are welcome for the meerkats. I'm glad you like those scary little creatures.

    Steph - if you continue to kid I may show up to steal your dog one day. My baby would LOVE the company ;O)

    OGO - Sleep is GOOD and I swear this little runt gets cuter every day! What are we gonna do when we have real people kids? I'm calling you for help!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, August 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds better than having sex with my last bf ... ;)

     
  • At 10:24 PM, August 28, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    Everything will be okay :)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, August 29, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Ha- tempting!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, August 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are such an easy person to be supportive of because you always show such a positive side to whatever negativity befalls you that it is rather inspiring to say the very least. it is a pleasure to internet know you and support you :) and YES someday that a monkey will arrive for you...key word SOMEDAY.

    glad it is working out with lucy... i know my parents boarder collie has her own bed in my parents room and sleeps in there every night when she was in the crate i can't remember where they had her...

     
  • At 4:04 PM, August 29, 2007, Blogger Calvin said…

    of course everything will be okay.. just keep that chin up and the smile goin' :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home