The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I got a new camera yesterday and I'm in LOVE.

So, everyone that knows me knows that I can not live without my camera. I am always the one with my camera when everyone else forgot theirs. I always catch all the good moments. I always end up sending everyone pic's from our events, blah, blah, blah...Well, a few weeks ago I was looking at pic's that I took on my Cannon SD 500, which I have nurtured and loved for the last few years, and slowly the screen started to turn white. It was the oddest thing but it was done. I could still take pictures and when I downloaded them they came out but I couldn't see anything on the LCD screen so it was pointless. I was quite sad but I've had this camera for a few years so I felt like I got my money's worth.

SO - I went to Costco and asked one of the sales people if my camera was fixable. They said yes but that it would cost a lot of moolah so I decided to get a new one. I ended up buying a Nikon sure shot or something like that. It was very pretty and slim and I liked it okay but the buttons were weird and it didn't have all of the cool stuff that my old camer had. So then I got home and had one of those weekly specials email from Costco and there was a lovely Cannon Camera on sale for just about the same price as what I paid for the Nikon plus it came with a 2 gig memory card AND free shipping! I knew I had to return the Nikon and I'm so glad I did.

When the UPS guy came yesterday I almost kissed him, but he was all sweaty and he didn't look like he was in a very good mood so I backed off...

Anyway, I love this camera! It's a Cannon SD 1000. It's little and I know what all of the buttons and bells and whistles mean. It takes great pictures and movies. It has a beautiful, big, working LCD screen and I can't wait to take lots and lots of pictures. I will post some soon just because I'm a dork like that. I have also discovered that I am a Cannon Girl. I think I will continue to buy cannon products for a long time. I just dig 'em.

I'm going to take some pictures of random things now. Adios!

OH - I also have a meeting with HR at 3:30 today...I'll let you all know how it goes.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home