The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So I never made it into the office yesterday. I think I got a total of 6 emails and at least 3 of them were spam. I obviously don't have much to do. And I still haven't heard word one from my "new boss"! We're going on two weeks now. Sweet.

Instead of going to work I cleaned my house, paid bills, sent responses to weddings, played with the dog, made dinner...I am becoming a real domestic goddess.

The hubby, a friend and I all went to see the Simpsons movie last night. It was okay. It wasn't horrible but I did expect a little bit more humor. Whatever, it was the Simpsons movie!

I STILL haven't started reading Harry Potter. It's on my night stand and stares at me every day saying, "READ ME" but I can't do it. Not yet. I'm going on vacation next week so I might start it then. I just don't want it to be over damn it! I'm in pre-mourning.

Anyway, I'm in the office now because I have to get my damn work lap top fixed since I spilled the equivalence of glue in the keyboard yesterday. Then, I'm leaving and going to run errands and be a stay at home, working woman. Makes sense huh?

Happy Tuesday Peeps!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, August 07, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    I liked the movie, but then again I had low expectations. Maybe it was the mudslide I was sipping during the film?

    Hey there is something to be said for being paid to stay at home and do personal stuff!

    Where are you going on vacation and can I come? Come on, you know it would be fun... Actually I think you should come on our girls trip to Cancun in Sept, how fun would that be? I promise we aren't weirdos (ok fine, that's a total lie...)

     
  • At 4:22 PM, August 07, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    People at your job probably think you were canned! I bet they are even more scared now!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, August 07, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Hmm, a stay-at-home working woman. I totally dig that concept. I'll be one of those when I start teaching online classes in my pj's from my kitchen table!

     
  • At 11:17 PM, August 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i hope you read it on the vacation.....

     
  • At 10:33 AM, August 08, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I'm in pre-mourning too. I haven't started it, but reallly want to!
    It just can't be over!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home