The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, July 30, 2007

BLAH...

I still have no idea what's going on with me.

My boss wants to take me with him and it's pretty much a done deal BUT now we have to talk to HR, get the job posted then get me to apply officially, etc, etc.

I STILL have had no communication with the new bitch or HR, surprise, surprise. So I know nothing about this gig and me and where I fit in.

I am completely conflicted as to whether I would prefer to be layed off with a severance package or if I want to actually have a JOB. There are so many pro's and con's for both situations. I mean, you can't really go wrong having a job with you know, BENEFITS. Not working for 6 months and being paid don't sound too shabby either BUT then I don't know if I have insurance and hey, I'm not working for 6 months and I don't know how that looks to a new employer that's looking to hire you...Who the fuck knows. I'm still in limbo.

One thing I do know is that I'm not sure if I can handle working for these new bitches. I don't even know if I can fake it. So if and when these stupid whores decide to communicate with me and let me know what's going on it will be a much better day/week...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have to admit mine was pretty good because I REALLY needed it.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, July 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is awesome with all that is going on that you had a good weekend just keep remembering to leave it there when you leave at the end of the day and it will take so much stress off.... sorry you have to go through all this specially seeing as i know how much you 'loved' it before.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, July 30, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    What a week/weekend you've had!

    ((hugs))

     
  • At 4:59 PM, July 30, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Change isn't always bad but LIMBO is a whole 'nother story. That's one thing that I don't handle well. Poop or get off the pot whores!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home