The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey Y'all

So yesterday, our pretty little princess Brit Brit was all over the rags. She apparently pulled over to a Malibu beach, stripped down to her skivvies and jumped right into the ocean. That girl...she's so crazy and spontaneous!





Okay, seriously, so she's nuts, we all know this. She looks horrible, blah, blah, blah. The scary thing is...I HAD ON THE SAME OUTFIT YESTERDAY! Okay, well, you can see I had on a "similar" outfit.





Now, I bought this dress? tunic? Shirt? because I thought it would make a cute little summer dress but when I got it home I realized that if I wore it as a dress I probably wouldn't be able to move or be anywhere near a minor breeze or I would be showing off my hoo ha so I decided it only appropriate to retire it to a SHIRT. Apparently Brittney had other ideas.






Here's the other thing. Instead of focusing on the fact that Brit pulled over and stripped down to go swimming which is, let's face it, NORMAL in her case, the pap's should have focused on the fact that BRITTNEY SHOPS AT FOREVER 21 because yes, that's where I got this top! HA!





Brittney shops at Forever 21, Brittney shops at Forever 21! (and apparently extensions R Us!)





5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home