The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

God I need your virtual hugs today!

Anger has changed over to sadness and I can't help crying today. A male co-worker that has been here almost as long as me came by to ask how I was doing and I lost it and I think I freaked him out, ha ha, I felt so bad! I feel like a fool but it's just getting to be too much to handle. I literally feel like I'm going crazy.

My boss was let go. He wants to take me with him if he can but I am not putting all my eggs in that basket first because he needs to worry about himself right now and second it might not even be an option where he's going. I won't go into any more details but it just sucks.

I am hoping and praying to get layed off but who knows. Watch me be the last man standing. Fuck, if they get rid of everyone but me I'll die. I'm contemplating asking HR if the layoff/severance situation is an option for me and if so when can we get this ball rolling. I don't know if I can spend this whole weekend thinking about this.


FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2:50pm and I feel like it's 2am. I am so exhausted. Mentally and physically drained. I don't know if I'm coming or going and I never thought this situation was going to effect me like this.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, July 26, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    OMG I am SO sorry!!

    You could come work with me, but that would mean moving to Texas or Memphis. It's not so bad here, I can't speak for Memphis!

    ((more hugs))

     
  • At 9:01 AM, July 27, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    I hate situations like that. I've been on all sides of clusterfucks like that & none of the sides are good.

    Good luck with it all (seems to be going on everywhere lately).

     
  • At 5:31 PM, July 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could be worse, you could get laid-off, not find a job for seven months, drain yourself to dehydration level financially, find another job, get comfortable ... and get laid-off after eight months only to be unemployed for four more months and then work temp ... and not be married and not have family to help out ... but, enough about me. You'll be F.I.N.E. as frog's hair. :)

     
  • At 10:19 PM, July 27, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Aw I'm so sorry this is getting to you so bad. Hang tough girl. You'll be fine no matter what. You have a good man, good friends and a sweet pup.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, July 29, 2007, Blogger Calvin said…

    hope things work out for you.. *hugs *

     
  • At 8:26 AM, July 30, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    I'm so far behind here, but HUGGGSSSSS!!!! I hate it when you're miserable. :( I don't like my virtual sistas to be sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home