The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The hubby and I decided to take vacation this week so we are just chillin' as of right now! Oddly for me it seems harder to post when I have all the time in the world than when I am working and busy and seem to have no time at all...?

We just did stuff around the house yesterday and then took the new jeep out with the dog. She loves it and we found this harness that has a safety belt attachment on it that isn't too obtrusive for her. She can still move around and it keeps her safe. The weather was just perfect here yesterday. Then last night we went to see Ratatouille last night with my sisters and little nieces and their mom's and then out to dinner. The movie was very cute and made me really hungry! Isn't it funny how cartoons can make you actually empathetic towards disgusting rodents? It makes them look so cute and lovable.

Today we're hoping to make it to the pool but have a few other things we want to get done around here. Tomorrow we head to down town D.C. to watch, arguably, the best damn fire works in the country. If you've ever seen them I dare you to find better one's anywhere...yes, I am biased, but they really are phenomenal. And then Thursday we're heading to the beach for some relaxation and fun in the sun! The only thing is that I am really going to miss our pup. She is just to sweet these days and I hate being away from her for too long...ahh, motherhood!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, July 03, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I hope you have a lovely relaxing vacation! ENJOY!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, July 06, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    The fireworks in DC are awesome. Of course, I almost got a DUI leaving DC afterwards many moons ago, but there's no more drinking on the mall, so I should probably try to visit again. ha ha. I'm scared!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home