The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, June 01, 2007

If I ever doubted my status as a Libra I think I've clarified it below with the list that I've made. Yes, I've made a list of things that I LOVE and HATE simultaneously! I know, I know, riveting stuff here people...whatever, it's Friday. So, without further ado - the LOVE/HATE list:

  • Outside
  • Sweating
  • Shopping
  • Children
  • The word Cunt
  • Forever 21
  • Exercising
  • "Reality" Television
  • Driving
  • Being Naked
  • Overeating
  • IKEA
  • Perez Hilton
  • The Government
  • Vacuuming
  • Big tits
  • Being a woman
  • Cell phones
  • Drugs
  • Rain
  • Religion
  • Christmas
  • Underwear
  • Boardwalks
  • The Legal System
  • Gambling
  • Money
  • Strippers
  • Pick Up Trucks
  • Mullets
  • Aging
  • Taxi drivers

Okay, I'm sure I could go on but I think I've sufficiently bored anyone that has even read past "Big Tits" so I hope you all have a great day and a groovy weekend!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, June 01, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    Hmmm underwear. Is that a love or hate thing?

     
  • At 9:09 PM, June 01, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Sassy - purely love and hate, all at the same time! I didn't want to elaborate on too many of these because seriously, I could post on each one separately BUT I mostly don't wear underwear, I pretty much hate them. BUT - there are so many cute pairs, they really look good on but generally my butt gets hungry and starts eating them and then I have to spend the whole day picking them out of my ass...wow, I really went into too much detail on that one, huh?

     
  • At 10:55 PM, June 01, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    What the hell is to love about mullets???????????

     
  • At 2:50 PM, June 02, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I can agree with you on lots of them.
    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, June 03, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    Interesting list!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, June 04, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    I'm right there with ya on most of these. Especially money.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, June 04, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    and now we know oh so much about your panty situation. I am SHOCKED at you girl! Shocked I tell you (and a little turned on)

     
  • At 4:35 PM, June 05, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I feel the same about underwear. Although, I do have a sick fetish for those cute matching sets..all sexy like.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, June 06, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Chick - I was just trying to see if anyone was still reading ;O) Actually, a good mullet can not be denied. I mean, who doesn't love a good mullet.

    Cold Hands - grrr

    Sassy - I'm with ya! I hate to wear them but they are so cute, especially the matching sets!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home