The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nothing really to talk about. Not much going on. One of my best friends had twins last week, god bless her! A girl and a boy. I don't even know what I would do...Yikes!

This weekend was pure bliss. A lot of our friends and family were out of town so we had no mandatory plans AT ALL which is so totally unheard of in our lives these days. It was delicious. We spent the majority of the weekend laying at the pool and drinking. Tough huh? So now our tans are on their way to perfection which is my only ambition and goal this summer (kidding, kind of)

My job is depressing. The news is depressing. Everything is someone being fired, murdered or Paris Hilton getting out of jail. It's stifling outside. It is so hot and humid that you feel wet as soon as you step out the door - and not in a good way. I love this time of year though because this is when we see the morons out jogging and there is a heat advisory. Then they wonder why they drop dead. It's brilliant.

Anyway, I got nothing really. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    It's muggy hot here too! The rain brings a little reprieve here and there though, so I look forward to showers! I had to cut my hair off to deal with the heat this summer! YIKES!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Wow, that's extreme OGO! But, I won't say I haven't done it before too. I'm used to it. I've grown up with this heat. I guess I kind of like it now. PLUS, I would rather it be 98 degrees with 100% humidity any day than cold and snowing!!

     
  • At 6:05 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Yes it is gross like that her as well. I swear it rains any more we are all going to float away.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Yeah, killing a wife or girlfriend is really in style right now. Yay.

    And I haven't even had a chance to work on my tan. Who knew it EVER rained this much in Texas?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home