The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

snow blow

Work has been kicking my ass this week. I am so tired and worn out. I haven't had any energy to do anything and I haven't been to the gym at all. AND, I don't plan to go. It's too damn cold out. This week has literally felt like a month and it's not even over yet. I've gotten hives twice this week and my stomach is in constant turmoil and I am not quite sure why. I'm feeling a little bit better today but really just can't wait to sleep this weekend and hopefully come back to a much calmer work place next week!

It snowed again on Tuesday night into Wednesday which was weird because it was cold as hell and usually doesn't snow when it's this cold out. It snowed juuuust enough to be a nuisance. Some schools were closed but of course it was nothing near what has to happen to cancel work. Can you tell I need a day off? TSO and I are heading to New Orleans for a wedding in mid March and I am counting down the days at this point. Here's a picture of our lame snow ride home on Tuesday night leaving the Maryland basketball game:



Last night my LOST came back for the mid season premiere! OMG, if you haven't watched it yet I won't talk about it or ruin anything but it was so good. I really love this show and I am so excited we get 15 more new episodes in a row. YAYY.

Okay, that's pretty much all I got! Hope everyone has a lovely, warm, Thursday!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    try to stay warm... would you shoot me if I told you it was almost 70 here yesterday?

    If it helps any at all i couldnt enjoy it because I was home sick...

     
  • At 5:34 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    It's a beautiful 72 here today. I hope you get the same temps when you visit!

    I watched Lost last night too. I wonder if the scientist recruiter dude has something to do with the island! I bet he had her ex run over by that bus!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    We are getting our dues here for the mild Nov. and Dec we got!

    I saw Lost last night...first time though. Interesting.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    I got to work early on Tuesday. The snow was so fluffy. I like that kind of snow, especially when it melts on my driveway and I don't have to shovel when I get home.

    Stay warm, honey buns.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    Hives suck! Hope whatever you are reacting to stops. I haven't felt well either, so I feel your pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home