The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am, without a doubt, going to lose my shit at some point today. This week has been FROM HELL. I don't even know what to pin point or what to say has gone wrong. It's just everything. Work sucks, my boss is killing me, I have a co-worker that won't go home but continues to cough and spread her phlegm and germs all around, and just nothing is working out the right way. UUGHH! I'm so frustrated. The fact that tomorrow is Friday is not even lifting me up. I hate everyone this week.

One positive is that I've gone to the gym the past two days and I plan to go again tonight. It helps get some of the frustration out and puts me in a better mood when I get home at least. Yesterday at 5pm I just couldn't take it anymore. I packed my shit up, left work and hit the gym. I don't know if anyone was looking for me but I also don't really care.

Tonight I plan to go to the gym then go home and drink martinis until I pass out. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    yikes girl! I hate those days.... you sound like I did last week!

    Hopefully the weekend will make it all better!

    Good luck!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    Good luck with the martinis...me? I'm going with white wine tonight...I've already had too much...but I can still SPELL...so I need some more!

    Happy weekend to ya...give 'em hell, gym girl!

     
  • At 10:34 AM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    oh, and I find that chocolate helps. ;)

     
  • At 10:38 AM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    I've got to either get back in the gym or purchase a bike so I can ride aimlessly at night and work off some steam. I'm right there with ya re: the vodka comment you left on my blog (except I'm trying to be frugal so I can't actually BUY any effin' vodka). Hate life. Blah blah. Let's meet halfway and go drinkin' together.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, January 28, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    Hope the martinis helped :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home