The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My little cold miraculously went away when I realized how much work I had to do today. Not only was I at work until 7:30 last night there was no getting out of coming in today. There's another possibility of snow tonight so maybe that will be my excuse for not coming in tomorrow instead. When I mentioned the threat of snow to my boss he called me a fragile flower or something goofy like that. I just responded with, “look, I don’t drive in the snow, okay?” He seemed fine with that.

Well, I noticed a nice nail sticking out of my tire last night so I sat in the tire repair shop for 2 hours waiting for them to fix it. It was so fun. As a matter of fact I am writing this from the shop right now. Thank god I was smart enough to bring my laptop. I actually played Text Twist until I couldn't see straight and I had to plug my laptop in for more juice and then decided to move onto a new activity. So blogging it was.

The saddest part of this whole scenario is that I really don’t have much to say so this post is pointless and it means I’m gonna have to go back to playing Text Twist.

It’s still cold as balls out. Every time I go outside I think of the poor homeless people that have no choice but to be outside. I know that the state/city sends out “hypothermia” vans that pick these people up and takes them to shelters but there are some that just don’t want to or can’t go. It makes me really sad and thankful for the warm home I get to come home to every night. Hug your peeps tonight, keep them warm and tell them you love them!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home