The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Doesn't it seem like two days of my life have disappeared like some kind of weird science fiction movie? Well, they have...more on that another day when the lame blog police are not on the prowl...

SO I went to the gym last night. I did have to look up my lock combination 3 times before I got there...It was go to the gym or cancel my membershit, no that's not a misprint. I had cramps, it's cold outside, I was tired and all I wanted to do was go home and sit on my ass BUT, I went, AND I stuck with it. I was on the treadmill for an hour. The bad thing is I forgot my iPod, the good thing was that each treadmill has an individual television so I watched Wheel of Fortune and jeopardy, and yes, I am a nerd, whatever.

Work is nuts this week. I can't believe it's already Wednesday, two more days...Woo Hoo!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    the lame blog police? interesting.

    I dont have anything interesting to say, just stopping by to say hi, so ummmmmm- hi.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    I'm glad you went to the gym. At least somebody's going. That's great that they have individual tv's. When I forget my ipod I have to squint to try to read the closed captions. It sucks.

    My week has been very hectic too, but the days aren't flying by.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Cold hands...I'll tell you the "story" when it's appropriate I guess, or if I'm allowed to...I know I'm being vague but like I said, the blog police are on the prowl...

     
  • At 10:46 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I won't spring for a gym membership. I know it would be a waste of my money. Wasting money makes me crabby. I have been sticking with my pilates workout 3 days a week. I'm not losing any weight but I FEEL stronger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home