The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Cold, Cold, Cold, Friday, Cold

It is colder than a witches tit outside! It's in the 20's but with the pleasant breeze that's blowing it feels like it's 12! YAYYY

BUT...it's FRIDAY!!! and I am in a much better mood than yesterday. I have a lunch "meeting" today, which just means that I can expense lunch with a friend of mine that works at another company, so there might be a little liquid lunch going on. Martinis at lunch time never sounded so good. Plus, I'll need a little fuel to walk back in this miserable weather.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday and a spectacular weekend.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Calvin said…

    the gf is in DC this weekend, on some conference.. snow flurries she said, which is better than the minus ten up here in new england!

    have a great weekend!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, January 26, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Oh danjerus - you always know how to make me feel better...I'll come keep you company if you want, but then we'd both be miserable...unless we add some vodka to the mix grrrrr!

    S! - sorry for the GF but tomorrow IS supposed to be about 50 degrees, go figure. Sorry it's so cold in NE. YUCKY!

    I GUESS I'LL STOP COMPLAINING NOW! DAMMIT...

     
  • At 9:29 AM, January 28, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I want to complain to! It's been minus 25 here and with the windchill about minus 30 ish...instant snot freezing!

    BLEH!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home