The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Okay, I am a DORK. With bitter sweetness I pre-ordered the LAST Harry Potter book today. I can't wait to get it, to read it, to savor it BUT I am so, so, sad. No more Harry Potter. And that makes me want to cry. It comes out on July 21st and I'm so excited.

Anyway, not a whole lot going on here. It's cold as poop outside. It's supposed to snow, sleet, ice, rain, whatever here tonight into tomorrow. I really hope it does. I told TSO this morning, don't you wish it could be like when you were a kid and you wake up one morning and there's like a foot of snow outside and you can't go anywhere except sledding? Oh a girl can only dream.

I've been really good about going to the gym. I went 4 times last week and twice this week so far. I'm taking tonight off and planning to go tomorrow. It feels good to get back in there. I'm also considering trying the Reverse Diet. It kind of makes sense. Basically you reverse your calorie intake so you eat the bulk of your daily calories in the morning and afternoon and a very small amount at dinner. We'll see how it works. I've tried every diet on earth so why not one more right?

Okay ladies and gents. Have a lovely Thursday!

8 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    I am SO ready for Spring!! So fucking ready. I am tired of the 'wintery mix' that we keep getting. It is snowing as I type this. It does't snow in Texas! The world has gone mad- mad I tell you.

    Look at you going to the gym all of those times. Good for you. I, on the other hand, am sitting on my ass eating everything in my path. It works for me.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    That diet sounds like my regular schedule. I eat a lot at lunch (and everyone hates me), but I don't eat much once I get home. The ladies I sit with always eat salad for lunch and apparently junk food at night. Guess they don't understand how thing work.

    I rushed home to beat the "snow traffic" but there's nothing on the ground. I hope I wake up tomorrow to a lot of snow so I can go in late.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I am a big dork too. I can't wait for the Harry Potter book!

     
  • At 11:45 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    Good for you for going to the gym.

    I only made it to HB book # 2...lame...I know.

    I've eaten my carbs in the morning for a long time now...but it makes you crash before lunch & need a nap...try it...maybe it will work out better for you.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    That's great that you are so committed to working out. I wish I had the time to work out! Cold as poop? That's a new one : )

     
  • At 12:42 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Oh THAT'S what you mean by the Reverse Diet. I tried to figure that out while laying in bed the other night. Makes sense to me!

    We got a dusting of snow but nothing major. Damnit.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm pre-ordering one for my daughter. I have to admit I've never read them. I've watched all the movies though. Does that earn me any brownie points?

    Good for you for going to the gym. I'm with you, it does feel good when you know you are doing something good for yourself. It's just hard to stick to it when life get's in the way.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, February 04, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    I hope you had a good weekend girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home