The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I had a dream, I think it was this morning, that my brother -in-law was going to announce to the family that his wife was pregnant and then I started thinking that I had been really tired lately and really hungry all the time and maybe I was pregnant too...YIKES! I think I was really tired and just wanted to sleep more and I knew I had to get up any minute. Weird, weird!

So all my shows are coming back on soon and I can't wait. I don't watch too many of them but the one's I love, well, I just love! I didn't start off watching it from the beginning but I caught up and now I really like Hero's. My FAVORITE show that I am truly in love with is LOST and I can't wait for that to come back in February. I love the Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations show on the Travel Channel, The Office, I like 30 Rock but I don't watch or TiVo it regularly, I like Top Chef on Bravo and I like the show Intervention on A&E. I also still really like Survivor and the Amazing Race, can't wait until they're back either but that will be a little while.

I did watch Courtney Cock's (I know, shut up) new show, Dirt! on FX the other night. It sucked. And I caught the premiere of Knights of Prosperity last week and that show rocked. I loved it. I actually laughed out loud once or twice and that's rare from prime time, network television. I will definitely watch that one again tonight after the ass hole is done speaking.

What does everyone watch? What am I missing that I should really, truly check out and what shows do I watch that you think are lame?

6 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I love Lost as well. I hate that we still have to wait. I enjoy a cooking show on the food network called Good Eats and there's Criminal Minds too.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    I don't have tv so I have no addicitons (well, of the tv sort anyway!) I recently rented the first season of Gray's Anatomy because everybody talks about it, but after watching only 2 episodes I sent it back to Blockbuster.

    Maybe I'm jsut a movie gal at heart?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    Did you watch First 48? It comes on Thursday nights (9pm) on A&E. I like Intervention also, even though it's sad and scary. I also like Amazing Race.

    I've given up on most network tv except How I Met Your Mother if I can catch it.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    OGO - I like Alton Brown too. He's such a geek and I love it!

    Cold Hands - I watched the first season of Grey's Anatomy sporatically then one day I realized how mind numbingly stupid it was and gave up on it. Most of my friends and my sisters love that show and I can't bring myself to offend them (like I'd like to) and tell them how pathetic that show is...he he

    Peachy - Intervention is sad but for some reason I LOVE IT. And oddly, I can't watch First 48 (even though I love those crime shows ya know like Real Detectives, etc). I think maybe it's too real or something. The pic's of the dead bodies, the victims and the suspects. I often find myself feeling bad for the criminal, which is weird, and actually everyone all around. It just makes me too sad.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I'm still a sucker for CSI (Vegas tho!) and Survivor and we have this new comedy on CBC called "Little Mosque on the Prarie"...very funny, but who knows if you get it?!

    Oh and I do love the First 48!!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    I LOVE the Office & 2 1/2 Men...other than that...hmmm...Sopranos & the Closer maybe.

    No, wait, my current fav. is Rescue Me on FX...watch it when it comes back...you'll love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home