The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blah, blah, blah. I have nothing to say. Been busy and stressed out about Christmas. I have no money, no time, and no idea what to get anyone. OVER IT! I was not prepared this year at all. Last year I did so well, I bought things throughout the year and when Christmas came I was ready. This year...not so much. I'm in a bad mood. I'm tired of eating and being fat yet I can't stop and I have yet to make it to the gym. I have no time for anything. Merry Fucking Christmas!

SO - since I suck and have nothing nice to say, here are some cheerful pictures by request of my lovely husband. Below is our fabulous tree, which by the way is one of the only things making me happy. It smells glorious and I love coming home and just laying by the lights of the tree and the fire place.


AND the second pic is the outside of our house. The hubster really hooked it up and it really looks so festive and beautiful and our icicles "twinkle". Plus, any burglar would be a fool to attempt a robbery with the brightness of this humble abode! You almost have to wear your sunglasses coming into the house. I can't wait until someone decides to rearrange our reindeer in an obscene pose! yayyy....

5 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, December 13, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    The pictures are great!!
    The tree can only make you smile. You guys picked a big one.

    Good luck getting the rest of your shopping done. Hurry before you're really miserable.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, December 13, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Peachy - i see myself on Dec 23rd in the home appliance aisle of CVS! ha ha...okay, I hope it doesn't get that bad but I really am at a loss. I don't even feel like shopping. The one day I did go out it restored my feelings of hatred for human kind. AND I literally felt sick and naseated the whole time...could have been a sign. Shopping = evil!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, December 13, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm with you on the money thing and the fat thing. I've got time but no money puts a damper on what I'd like to do to fill it. I know what to get people but we've got the whole money thing again......

    Love your decorations! So festive!

     
  • At 8:47 PM, December 13, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Great decorations!
    I love just laying around with the fire and the tree...feels so cozy!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, December 14, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    I'm right there with you in all my humbugness. So not prepped for Christmas.

    I must say, your house is adorable and your living room/tree are gorgeous!!! Nice work to you and hubster.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home