The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Do you remember hearing people say, "oh I just don't recover the way I used to" or, "man, I'm getting too old for this"? Well I do, and I remember thinking, how lame they were. What are they talking about? I'll never know...Well, I am officially OLD. I spent all of Sunday, and by all I mean from the minute my eyes opened until lying in bed at 2am this morning praying to be blessed with sleep, hung over like never before.

We had our annual Halloween party on Saturday and I think we played flip cup until somewhere close to 4 or 5am. I really can't be sure. I don't even know. I lost track of time after a while. Mr. Funky and I were Steve and Terry Irwin - The Crock Hunter and his wife. Yes, I know, it's so bad. But it was so bad it was good (I'll post pic's later or tomorrow). I don't even remember being that drunk but lord knows I remembered on Sunday. Over and over again I remembered. I had friends running in the Marine Corps Marathon and I was supposed to go watch them. HA! I could barely scarf down half a grilled cheese and take a nap. It was a rough, rough day and I was just glad to wake up with no nausea today.

I hope everyone had a great weekend with no hangovers!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to stay up till all hours of the morning drinking Jack with the boys and not feel a thing the next day.

    Those days are long LONG gone. Welcome to the club.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    LOL, I had an extensive drinking night on Friday, but somehow I managed to not be hung over toooo bad on Saturday. OK, I was hung over, but I didn't yak.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    Sorry to hear about the hang-over, that sucks! I too am officially too old to be partying. I stayed home and packed : ) How boring and adult-like. I love Holloween, there just weren't any parties that I wanted to go to.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    I love sassypants. I never know anyone that says yak except myself and everyone thinks I'm weird.

    You haven't been keeping up, B, that's why. You're turning into a boring married lady. Just kidding. Hope you feel better by now.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    i cant wait to see the pics!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home