The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Well, I did it! I got my fat, lazy ass to the gym last night. I only did about 40 minutes of cardio but I got there...A clear indication that I haven't been in quite some time is the half hour I spent sitting on the bench in the locker room trying to remember my lock combination! I am not joking. I have no idea how I finally figured it out but I wrote it down so when I go back in about 6 months I'll have it.

I don't know how many of you are into Project Runway but if you didn't watch the finale last night then stop reading now....


If you did watch then you'll know that Uli was ROBBED! She should have won. I also loved Michael's collection but I'm not quite sure if it's because I just like him so much or if it was really that good. The odd thing is I like Jeffrey's collection the least. For someone who cheated death he sure is an asshole...You would think that he'd at least be nicer but he's not. AND now he's won the competition and I so don't think he was deserving. But, who am I to judge?

AND - anyone who watches LOST knows that last night was an AWESOME episode! It just keeps getting better and better. I love the show, I love the writers, I love the cast. It's like when you're reading a book that you love and you just pray that it would never end. That is how I feel about this show. As much as I want to know what the hell is going on, I don't want this show to ever end!!!

Ahh, okay, that's my random post for the day. Hope everyone is having a good one!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    I dread to think of the day when I return to the gym. It's going to be an embarrassment!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm a lost fan too. It's getting more and more twisted the longer it goes! I just hope it doesn't have some lame ending.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Corinna - okay, after last year I was SO pissed with the one week on and two weeks off every other show and I heard from my reliable source that we are probably gonna get about 6 more ep's now then there will be about a 2 month hiatus then straight through sweeps to the finale. Not as bad as you heard and not as bad as last year but it still pisses me off. and i HATE looking at the clock while I watch that show. I'm always like NO NO NO~ Not yet!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    I heard that Jeffrey won this morning. That is so unfair considering his outfits sucked AND he is already a well-known designer in some circles. I can't wait to actually watch the show.

     
  • At 6:53 AM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Mel said…

    hey im a lost fan too!!! Im from UK, and use my friend, Don Load, to watch the eps being shown over there. Great posts!!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Chick said…

    $0 mins of cardio ain't bad...girly : )

     
  • At 11:12 AM, October 25, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    and where are you these days??? have you become a gym rat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home