The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am so lazy these days! I don't know what to do about it. Every day I say, okay...tomorrow I'll get up early and go to the gym before work. Every night before bed I say, I'll get my gym bag together in the morning. Every morning I hit the snooze button and say, eh, I'll go to the gym tomorrow.

I have not been to the gym since before the wedding. Waaay before the wedding. I think I'm going on 3 months now. I feel horrible about it but I have had so much going on. Trying to get the house together, cleaning, stuff...does that make sense? I know I feel so much better about myself when I'm consistently going but I just need to get there. And honestly, it just feels good to be lazy every now and then. I also want to talk about it with my hubby and my friends but then when I don't go I don't want to hear about it from them. I beat myself up enough on my own, I don't need any assistance with that. I need to just make a promise to myself to get there this week. If I can do that I am on my way. I'll keep you all updated and let you know if it happens.

How's everyone else doing with the exercising? Am I the only one being majorly lazy these days?

6 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    You are SOOOO not alone. Neighbor stopped walking all together. I kept it up by myself for a little while but now I'm not going either. I will have to look for some other way to burn those calories! Until then I think I'll get a brownie....

     
  • At 3:23 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    If you figure it out let me know. My husband and I have both fallen into the laziness cycle.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    I haven't been to the actual gym in over a year!
    I opt to stay at home and do some exercises...but it seems that even those are lacking these past days!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger aughra said…

    my fat formerly pregnant ass is waiting till the new year to work out.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Chick said…

    The hardest part is actually getting there...it's so true...but once you do...you'll gain some momentum..trust me...you will.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    im o so lazy, but its nothing new....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home