The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BLAH!

I have nothing to write about, and by the looks of some of your blogs, neither do you. Maybe it's just the time of year. Not much going on I suppose.

We're gearing up for our annual Halloween Party and trying to decide what to be. I think the hubby and I are going to be the Crock Hunter and his wife. We have never done a "couple" costume but this one seems easy, comfy and low maintenance. Plus I don't think Mr. Funky will get heckled by his friends for this one. It's low on the "gay costume" meter. I mean, he's not being the Andy to my Raggedy Ann or anything like that! Most years my costumes are a little more complicated so I'm looking forward to the ease of this one.

Anyway...I guess I'll go do some work. How boring!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home