The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

This week has pretty much been from hell. I have been so busy at work and getting wedding stuff done. It's crunch time in wedding land. I really haven't done anything exciting or blog worthy so that is why I haven't posted anything this week. Unless of course you want me to tell you about my many trips to the craft store, conversations with organists, limo drivers, church secretaries and wedding coordinators...I didn't think so!

I did have my dress fitting on Monday. It was nice to put on the dress again since I'll only wear it ONCE. That still kind of burns me up. I Love it so I'm just going to have to figure out a way to wear it over and over...he he, the Sweet One is in for a surprise once we're married.

I leave for my Bachelorette weekend tomorrow morning. I am SO excited! I will be with all my girls. I don't have to worry about ANYTHING. I don't have to plan anything! I just have to show up, lay on the beach and drink, and drink. And Drink!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stories and pictures when I get back...or not...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home