The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Presents


Well, this is what the living room looked like when I got home and we unloaded the car from the shower on Saturday evening.

The shower was amazing. My girlfriends really hooked it up. There was a ton of food, great sangria and other tasty beverages and lots and lots of wonderful gifts! I have so much to be thankful for. There were a ton of people there and it was so nice and a little overwhelming, knowing that all of these people want to do such nice things for me.

On Sunday the real fun began! The Sweet One and I started cleaning, purging and moving crap around to make room for the new stuff and the fact that he will one day soon be moving in! We got a lot done but there is still SO much left to do.

I got my makeup done on Saturday morning by a MAC makeup artist. I was a little nervous b/c they had an event at the store that day and my girl looked a little frightening. She was VERY done up and I was like, lord, please don't let her make me look like a clown! She didn't. She did a great job and she will be used for the wedding. Hooray! One more thing to cross off my list.

Anyway, it was a lovely, productive, fun, weekend! I hope everyone else's was just as great!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Nice haul! It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful friends are and what they'd do for you!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Yayyy! I so want to ruffle around in your gifts. Fun fun fun! Congrats on the good time, all the loot, and the likeable makeup. :D

     
  • At 11:08 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    I'm getting really excited for you. I'm glad you had a great time at the shower.

    Those makeup artists scare me with their own makeup, but they usually do a great job. double yay!!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    i wanna be you! look at all of those gifts!

    is it wrong to get married just for the gifts? im sure matt would be up for marrying me

     
  • At 8:00 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    congrats on the loot! wow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home