The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Okay, so I decided to "clean up" my blog a bit yesterday. I went into my template and deleted any of the blogs that I had previously linked to that I either no longer visit or I visit often in the hopes that the long lost blogger will one day come back to play. They never do (*sobs*)

So, I missed my one year blogaversary (it was July 8th) but what I find really weird is that as the time goes on I've shortened my link's list as opposed to adding more and more to it. Is that bad? I seem to have found a stable few that I really enjoy reading and that I really like all around and it almost seems like I can't get into any more than I have in my "circle" at this time. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to new bloggy friends but there hasn't been any interest shown on my side or anyone else's for that matter. Just thought I'd share.

I am in a fabulous mood today. It's Friday, I have my computer back with all of my things properly restored which is just amazing and it's lovely outside. Oh, and they haven't called to say that my car is ready at the shop yet so I'm still driving the awesome new car. Maybe they forgot about me...I WISH! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Phew! I made the cut.

    You're probably drunk and opening gifts right now and I'm stuck at home. Have a great day!!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No that is not bad, it is actually healthy. You do not keep everything around do you? No I didn't think so, other wise that Bon Jovi T-shirt would still be in the drawer.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, July 23, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    i learned about backing stuff up the hard way too! hope you're enjoying your weekend!

     
  • At 2:10 AM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    First, congrats on having the 'puter back! That can really be a day lifter (or a buzzkill if things are bad with the 'puter).

    Velly glad to see that I made the cut. I love your blog even more today than when I first started reading. You're definitely one of my daily reads. And I don't think it's bad that your links list is getting shorter. If you're happy reading what you've got, then cool! Mine hasn't grown a whole lot either since I'm not actively searching out new bloggy peeps to read. Like you said, not opposed, but I'm just not out shopping.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home