The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, August 04, 2006

mmmm vodka

First and foremost I tried the vodka last night and it was already deelish! Look at the beautiful pinkish hue it's taken on. The blueberry and pineapple, now known as pineberry or blueapple flavor is a hit. It's just sweet enough (glad I didn't add sugar like some dumb web site suggested) and when you shake it up with ice it gets that lovely froth on top YUM! I can't wait to get home to drink some more.

Second, The Sweet One was so proud of our carnivorous meals the other night at Houston's (one of our most favoritest restaurants) that he had to take pictures. So, I decided to post his handy work since the pictures did come out pretty well. Mmmm, it's making me hungry!


Lastly, we had a very productive day today. We met with the caterer, the coordinator and the florist at our reception venue. We got lots of things nailed down and the plans are really shaping up. This thing is for real now. It's really happening and I can't wait! It's gonna be a GREAT day! We also went to pick up our wedding bands. I can't wait to wear mine. I am promptly taking them to my parent's house for safe keeping until wedding time, otherwise I can see myself trying it on and wearing it around the house every day and then it'll be all dirty for the big day.

Got some crab eating to do this weekend! Hope it's not too sweltering. And, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend yourselves!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Nice. Now I've drooled on my keyboard. I hope CCB doesn't see your vodka or I know what I'll be making!

    I'm glad to hear that the plans are all coming together. It can be such a wild ride while planning your wedding. I'm sure it will be beautiful! I can't remember how many times I tried my band on before the wedding!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    You're so cute about your wedding band. I'm glad you LOVE it. Your vodka looks quite tasty too.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Holy god that meat looks good. Yum. And the vodka does too. Definitely gonna be infusing some with pineapple ASAP.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home