The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Busy Busy Bee

I have been a busy little bee these days. I can't believe there is only six weeks left until the wedding!!!

So, Sunday night I decided to jump on the computer because I needed to look something up. Well, I decided to check my work email, which I usually don't do on the weekends, and what do I find? An email from my boss titled "Read Sunday Night". Ummmm, huh? So, I open the email and it is a request for me to be in early to help him with some content for a meeting he has with the President of our company at 10am on Monday morning. Okay, Is it just me or is that kind of unacceptable? I mean, don't you think he should have called me? It was 10:30pm when I checked email and it was totally by chance. In my response I said something lighthearted like, "good thing I checked email, I don't usually on Sunday's" or something but I don't know that he got the point. I mean, he can't think this is an acceptable way to contact your employees on the weekend. Maybe I should actually say something to him so this never happens again. Now I'll either feel like I ALWAYS have to check my email over the weekend or I run the chance of missing an important meeting that I just never knew about...He's such a man!

Well, that last wedding arrangements are being finalized and I feel like there are so many little details still to take care of. I know I'll get them all done and I'm not stressed about it but damn, there is A LOT that goes into planning a wedding. My bachelorette party weekend is coming up too!! Not this weekend but next and it's gonna be fun, fun, fun! We'll see if I have any pictures or stories that I'm able to post...MUUUWAAHHA HA HA HA!

Okay, I have to get back to doing some actual work. Busy, busy...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    That isn't the right way to try to get a hold of you! If it's important he needs to make a phone call. I wouldn't check your work email anymore. The first time he has to get ready all by himself because you didn't get his message he will have no one to blame but himself. That will be the last time.

    Your wedding is coming up quickly! I hope your bachelorette party is a success but from what I've read about you I'm sure it will be.

    No white trash party pictures? Are you breaking tradition?

     
  • At 5:20 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    UUggh, OGO! We were so lame this weekend, kind of...Friday we rocked for my friend's going away shin dig. On Saturday we layed out in the sun at the pool ALL DAY LONG and drank many beers. We started getting ready for the White Trash party and our friends that were there called to tell us that it was about a billion degrees at the party and they were heading to the next spot so we bailed on it and headed to the more "adult" party. We got to the AP and it was about a thousand degrees in the bar and by 11pm The Sweet One and I realized that we were EXHAUSTED! I knew something was wrong when someone asked me if I was driving and that's why I was drinking water...we were in bed by midnight and happy as a clam to be honest! SO - I broke the tradition...no WT party this year ;O) Oh well!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    whoa.. lucky you weren't wasted or anything!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home